.

Voting

Monday, August 9, 2010

this is the Jelly bean game! There is a bunch of flavors. A good flavor and a bad flavor for each color. black: black licorice, skunk Green: booger, pear. catchin on? you spin a spinning wheel with a bunch of colors. what ever color you land on you have to eat. but you have to hope the one you choose has a good taste. hope you understand! if you have a fuzziwigs thats where you can get it

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the rules to the game! I'll be sure to let Mike know so that he can check it out.

    I love the colors and background on your blog - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does anyone know what a booger tastes like? Gross. This game would be fun to play at our reunion. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that it would be funny to see the BOYS play the game. I don't want to, but I could see Mike, Brian and Greg getting into it. jeff would secretly love it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trust me, there are ways to know what a booger tastes like . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry, I know it may be gross, but I know for a fact that everyone on earth knows what a booger tastes like. You may have forgotten, but you know it. Everyone does.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO true Mike, so true. This game looks like so much fun! Thanks for sharing! We will play for FHE tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete