.

Voting

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

SANTA TRAIN!


once upon a time, Brooke went to the Santa train. It was FREEZING! Brooke sat by the heater. Didn' t help!Brooke sat on santas lap after an hour of waiting . and asked for an ipod touch. but guess what "santa" said? we'll see if we have any more! AHH brooke w ished she could run out the door! She kinda did wish. was santa real? take a look at his beard then tell me! what up with having the "real" Santa at the Santa train. why dont they just call it the dressed up person train. oh well. we got amazing no taste Hot Chocolate. and we got heaters that dont even heat up the place. Its actually really fun other than that.

6 comments:

  1. brooke, your sense of humor makes me laugh. you are growing up and as much as I hate that, i do love seeing your personality come through more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! The Santa train sounds really cold. I would have wimped out and ran to the car with a heater that works. That picture of you and Santa is pretty. Next time ask him for socks. I am sure he has plenty of those. Ha Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, that Santa looks a lot like Grandpa Bean with his new glasses . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. BROOKE!!! I didn't even realize that you had posted until now!! I'm a little slow these days!! Wow, it sounds like quite an experience to go to the santa train. Your mom always told me that it was so much fun and I always wanted to come down and go with you. Now I'm not so sure. You should have taken his bag of treats and run!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hummm... that Santas beard does look a little suspicious doesn't IT?! But anything for a really good cup of hot chocolate Right? Uncle Brian and I had some so thick in Italy once it was like drinking sweet mud. I remember not liking it very well. I'm sure it was very good, I just couldn't get by the texture. Ugg!. I hope someday you will get to go on a school trip and try it. Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Brook, I am a horrible auntie, I havent been keeping up on your posts! these are soo much fun reading! Even though it may have been slightly miserable, sounds like it was a lot of fun! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete