this is me my bff and her big sis. they went camping with us over the 4th of July. we played this Jelly Bean game sicko Jelly Beans. Fire work night was storming real bad in seely so no fireworks until we got back to missoula where it wasn't storming. It was real FUN!
I think you should tell us about this jelly bean game. I myself am a huge fan of jelly beans (especially the black ones) and think that any game involving jelly beans would be the best game ever! Also, it was pouring in Denver on the 4th of July. Blech!
It looks so cold there! It was over 100 degrees here, so really that might be nice.
ReplyDeleteThat would be fun to take a best friend camping. I bet you had a great time. You look so grown up and pretty, even for a night in the forest.
ReplyDeleteI love to see you posting brooke!
ReplyDeleteI think you should tell us about this jelly bean game. I myself am a huge fan of jelly beans (especially the black ones) and think that any game involving jelly beans would be the best game ever! Also, it was pouring in Denver on the 4th of July. Blech!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like it was so much fun! I wish I could come with you!
ReplyDeleteYour hair looks great like that. I wish mine was long enough to wear that way!
ReplyDelete