.

Voting

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Blackbeard the pirate

 Blackbeard the pirate cast and crew!!!!!
Missoula childrens theatre came to our school and did the play blackbeard with us. Me, Brant and Alex all got parts
ALEX- seaweed creature

Brooke- beach bum #5

Brant- Lutenant maynard

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Brooke, this looks like so much fun! I loved doing plays in high school! You guys all look great in your costumes, I bet you were awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love be in plays! Oh they were so much fun!! :o) I hope you had fun! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sweetie!
    Looks like you had a great time with your Bro and Sis. It's so fun to read what you post. Keep it up, Love you lots, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all look awesome! Wish we could have seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun for you!!! Good job Brooke.

    ReplyDelete